cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Purchasing Contracts on SAP SRM system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to know how can I create purchasing contracts on SRM system: I must do it only through web portal or can I create them through SRM Transactions? What are the transactions which allow me to do this?

Thanks in advance, best regards,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

In addition to what Masa has replied, the system does not allow the transaction to be processed in GUI once it is classified as Easy web transaction.

BBP_CTR_MAIN is the transaction for Processing contracts. You can maintain the transaction using SE93 txn code.

If you click on display button you can see that the transaction is classified as Easy web transaction by activating the radio button.Once this setting is deactivated the transaction can be processed in GUI.

You can test the transaction by clicking on the Test icon on the menu bar.

Hope this makes you more clear.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

and adding to Teja: the scenario Contract Management needs to be configured - just in case ..

Cheers,

Claudia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM is Web application and users use Web UI. You can also create a contract after bid result as follow-on document.

Regards,

Masa

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

you need to go to portal>Purchasing portal-> Strategic Purchasing->contract Management->contract---->If you have pre-created template, you can use them to copy new contarct, else need to create the contract.

Lemme know if u need clear view , I can send u the screen shot of the same.

Br,

Krishna