cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain Freight cost condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My user want to update the freight cost which appears in the billing item condition type such as ZEFS & ZEFK. The calculation type of these two condition types are fixed amount.

These condtion types are maintained in V/06. But I am not able to locate the condtion record created for these two condition types. When I use VK13 to display these two condition type, there is error message "There are no access sequences for condition type ZEFS/ZEFK.

Under pricing procedure for ZEFK there is user exit as follow :

• Attention: copied routine! ***

• Attention: ***

• Character string 004 is replaced by 904 everywhere ! ***

• Determine costs according to item category configuration (TVAP)

form kobed_904.

sy-subrc = 4.

if komp-kposn ne 0.

check: t001-bukrs = t001k-bukrs.

check: komp-werks ne space.

*{ INSERT ARDK913764 1

• if replenishment

if komp-PSTYV NE 'NLN'.

*} INSERT

check: komp-evrwr = 'X'.

*{ INSERT ARDK913764 2

endif.

*} INSERT

check: komp-fareg na '45'.

endif.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

• Prestep

form kobev_904.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

Where can the freight costs being maintain in the system if it is not through condition record ? How to update these freight cost master data ?

Please advise,

Thanks.

Regards,

Xavier Tay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Maintain the access sequence at V/07, then assign that access sequence to your frieght cost condition types ZEFS & ZEFK, then you maintain the condiotion records at VK11 ,for those condition types you problem will be solved.

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muraali,

Thanks for your feedback. But my question is if currently there is no condition records maintain in the system for these two condition types. How the system is able to derive the value for these two condition types ZEFS & ZEFK in the billing doc item pricing condition which the calculation type is 'Fixed amount'.

How can the user able maintain these master Freight cost values under these two conditions types ZEFS & ZEFK ?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Xavier Tay

Former Member
0 Kudos

run V/06 and check your conditions - "Changes which can be made" -is there C or A?

i guess those values have been set manually in sales docs...

i see your code checks the Determine cost,Rule in billing plan/invoice plan and Item category in purchasing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warwick,

I have checked in V/06 and under "Changes which can be made" stated 'D' - Not possible to process manually for both condition types.

Any idea in which transaction/configuration these freight cost being maintain ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Xavier Tay

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to change incoterms fields in sales order (create new order with another inco and check the condition)

you can change thiose fields in Customer master (run XD02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warwick,

I tried to change the Incoterms of the customer master and create a new SO and the SO Incoterm term change and it follow the new Incoterm in the customer master. But the condition does not charged.

My question is why the value of these condition types only appear in billing doc but not in SO. How the system derive the value in the billling doc ?

Is there any master table which the system extract these freight cost value and populate it into the billing freight condtion type ? How to maintain these freight cost master data ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Xavier Tay

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

please check is there any Routines are using in the Pricing procedure.

There ia a possibility to get the value based on the formula based Routines.

I hope it will help you,

Thanks,

Murali.