cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specify a XI queue for processing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to specify clearly a queue for a specific outbound Message Interface. For instance :

Queue_1 for all MessageInterface_4

Queue_2 for all MessageInterface_5

Queue_3 for all MessageInterface_6

By this way, I will be sure that all messages of "MessageInterface_4" sent every 10min will be processed by the same Queue "Queue_1".

Thus if a queue is in status "Stopped", that's means that only one interface will be affected.

Note: I use mainly adapter JDBC, IDoc, Abap proxy in Asynchronous mode EOIO.

Note: Another way is perhaps serialization, but I'm not sure that's possible with XML message inside XI.

Thanks

Mickael

P.S: I know well document "How to Priorize XI messages on IS - NW2004S.pdf"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use this method for Idocs...

/people/community.user/blog/2006/11/04/how-to-serialize-idoc-xml-messages-fed-into-xi

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1057573

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As its mentioned in above one of the post

You could arrange the queue for IDOC with

1. Create a function module, which will be used to indicate QueueID for the IDoc type.

2. Import parameters: CONTROL of type EDIDC & Export parameter: NAME of type CHAR16

3. Tables: DATA of type EDID4 In the body of source code, simply specify the QueueID with one line of code.

Note that it must match with the QueueID specified in IDXQUEUE table in your XI system.

For JDBC to be serialized

"Database Transaction Level" Setting as serializable:

Most restrictive isolation level. When it's used, the phantom values cannot occur. It prevents other users from updating or inserting rows into the data set until the transaction will be completed.Phantom behavior occurs when a transaction attempts to select a row that does not exist and a second transaction inserts the row before the first transaction finishes. If the row is inserted, the row appears as a phantom to the first transaction, inconsistently appearing and disappearing.

You need to go through below link also

/people/yining.mao/blog/2006/09/13/tips-and-tutorial-for-sender-jdbc-adapter

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

GO THROUGH THIS LINK .THIS WILL SOLVE UR PROBLEM[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20bb9649-e86e-2910-7aa9-88ed4972a5f6]

PLZ REWARDS POINTS

VIKAS