Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Classification error

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got an error that while user is trying to change batch 180208 for the product no 17962 , they are getting the error message, " Inconsistency in classification data, transaction terminated".

iam not aware how to change batches .How to resolve the above and thru which T-codes.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonu,

Go to MM02 transaction enter the material no, select the clasification tab, there you check the batches related data in the classification tab.

I hope it will help you

Thanks,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi try TA BMCC - Integrity Check For Batch Classification; Enter MatNr, Batch Take Off the Test Run and Show consistent batches Check Box -> F8. Click the Hammer-Button and the System fixes your batch.

Regards with points if helpful

Boogie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my idea wat i under stand is first go and check what class is assigned to your material ( MM03 - Classification tab ) and wat all the charecterstics that are maintained in that class and the same thing u need to check in those Batch masters.

( msc3n ) .

if both classes are different the error may come like this, but it should not happen like this.

May be it will help you.. if it is not like that plz correct me..

regrds

durga prasad

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I checked in batch master Msc3n, there is no classification data maitained for the batch number i have specified for the material. However in the material master classifcation data is maitained.

One thing, I have seen in the batch master , MSC3n that the batch no is selected as non-classified (and no classifcation data maintained) whereas in material master, the classification data is there.

Is non maintienance of classifcation data in batch master, the reason for error even if the batch in selected as non -classified in batch master.

aslo the class type in material master is taken as 001 instead of 023.

regards

sachin