cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in shipment cost document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus ,

I am using transportation module, in this i am using transportaion chain ,i.e first Road-RailShip.

I have following queries.

1. Which shipment type ,i have to copy for this fom std.

2. In this ship. dc three diff service agents are involved, so can i calculate the cost for this three agents in a single doc.or not if not then what is the procedure

3.If some one have any idea about Handling Unit used in Shipments and how to creat in sip. doc please reply me.

Thank You

Devdatta Joshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

1. You need to define your shipment type based on legs involved in the trasportation chaine.

I am giving Ex for Road --> Train --> Road transportation chain

a.From your Shipping point to RLY station Prelimenary leg, Std shipment type is 0004.

b. From your RLY station to customer RLY staion Main leg.

Std shipment type is 0005

c. From Rly station to customer place subsequent leg by road

Std Shipment type is 0006.

but we can configur the shipment types based on our requirements.

2. You mantioned that you are having diffrent service agents no issue for that you can create each leg as one shiping document through collective processing of the shipment.

T.code VT04

there you can maintain different variants with different service agents

Based on the shipment documents you can create single shipment cost document through collective processing T.code VI04. or you can create individual shipment cost documents.

3. Handling units in shipment document. you can create HU's in the shipment document by clicking on the packing tab in top of the screen.

For more information please go through this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/d5/2285347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

I hope it will hel you

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murli,

Thanks for your reply , But please tell me if i will create single shipping doc for each service agent ,for one delivery.

How can i pick the quantity, suppose i do a shipping doc for first leg means prelim.leg at that pont for completion purpose i will pick up the delivery .then for the same delivery how can i creat next shipping doc for next leg and for next service agent , because that perticular delivery is already picked and post goods issue has been done.

Please reply me i have problem in transportation module specially in transportation chain.

Thanks

Devdatta Joshi

Answers (0)