Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO missing in Intrastat Report

umasankarparavada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

When we create Intrastat report in tcode:MEIS, one PO missing in the list.

Please provide information(any checklist or possible reasons like any field missing in PO etc).

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Uma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks okay. But checking if it is going to impact export report VE01 (tcode). So, i need some time to check that as well. I will update you guys shortly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eudardo,

Thanks for your suggestion. I did not make the setting as you said but modified it to suit our requirement in the table you mentioned. Thanks for your timely info. It is working well.

Who should give you points? I am not able to award points. If you know the way, let me know. I will award.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a query. When we run MEIS for Spain, the condition/requirement is it should have all POs with GRs (any month) but it has to have IRs in the reporting month (March 2008). So, i am looking for a PO with all GRs (any month) and atleast IR in March 2008.

In ECC6, MEIS is picking up a PO that has GR in february 2008 and no IRs at all. Vendor in this case is Poland.

Do you have any suggestion how to get - Any GRs (any month) and atleast IR should be there for PO lines in March (it will pick PO for that line alone)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the entry for view V_T609IS (IMG for foreign trade), for intrastat / spain / receipt-import (1) and check if the value for selection logic is space (report: GR + wait for IR) and if you want that the date of GR will be mandatory in the selection, try the value C (ie: report. GR).

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the vendors country?

is it a EU member?

What is your country? Need to know that, as reporting requirments are slightly different from coutnry to country.

Do you have import data screens in purchase order?

When was the GR?

When was the IR?

For what month did you call MEIS?