cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spools

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know how to check if a particular spool log has been written to database or to application server after the execution of a report program.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i figured out the spool request number n all. Thts not wat i wanted to know. after this wat gets displayed according to my program is wat i have written in my write statement. the write statement says ' data written to application server' this is wat i had given. n i can c where it is present in apllication server also. but this is not my ques. in SPAD if v go can v figure out more details wherther it is getting updated onto apllication server n its path name or is it getting updated to temSe database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varuna,

What I undersrtand is you want to know if the spool request has been created.

Try the function module: RSPO_COUNT_SPOOL_REQUESTS which counts the number of spool request.You can pass the parameters what you want in this and it wouls generate the output in the form of a number.

Reward points if helpful.

Thanks,

Dishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check it in SP01. There give the date and click on execute button it will show the spool requests generated and u can select your spool number and can see the output.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After generating spool go to sp02 tcode enter your spool number it lists spool list and also status.

If data is available it gives output.

otherwise if it is waiting it shows that staus for perticular spool.

reward points.