cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining current settings in SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to select current settings check box for OB58 in quality client which is in not modifiable status. When I am trying to select that check box it is saying that you cant change repository objects. I opened my quality client as modifiable then also I could not able to check that box as it was not hilighted(though it was in modifiable status).

Kindly suggest me how to select this check box.

Thanks in advance.. I will assign good points .

Regards

Roomi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roomi,

Check SCC4 and SE06 settings. Both should be modifiable.

However let me tell you something. If you change current settings for OB58 and in future you may problems related to this transaction or as a result of the current setting changes then SAP may refuse to support you on that topic. That is what they had told me a few years back.

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all of you and specially Ruchit for sharing your experience.

Regards

Roomi

Edited by: Roomi A on Jan 31, 2008 4:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

When I am checking in help it is saying contact your system administrator, he can allocate you one user ID to do this.-

What does it mean? How can I get it?

Regards

Roomi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roomi,

Did you change the settings in System Change Option in SE03? Change it to 'Modifiable' or "restricted modifiable" apart from the SCC4 settings( Changes to Repository and cross client objects allowed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear roomi,

either you don't have the authorization to do it or that you have not the proper client settings in scc4. so check the settings in scc4