cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to check different account assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I need to check different account assignment like 0002,0003,0004 i tryied to use VD02,3 and XD02,3 always defaul taking as 0001 i need different account assignment 0002, 0003 please suggest.

Regards

JACK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jack,

I think u r telling about account group.

U can check the account group by going to change mode of customer master(xd02) -

> than go to extras -

> Administrative data. U can see their the account group.

0001 is for sold-to-party

0002 is for ship to party

0003 is for payer

0004 is for bill to party.

And also u can check the account group by going to the following menu path:

spro-->logistics general>business partner->customers> control---> define account groups and field selection for customers.

Rewards if it is helpful.

Regards

Ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VD01 or XD01 u can always selct the account group which u desire.

Click on Account Group option from the first screen after runing the VD01/XD01 transaction and maintain the relevant data.

if u want to check the account group of a cusotmer u can always check customer master dispaly transaction>> Extras>>>Administrative data.

U can check the smae thing in KNA1 table aslo.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaik Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Hope my understand is you are talking about account group. 0001 indicated sold-to-party, 0002 ship to 0003 payer and 0004 for bill to

while creating customer master u can select ur own account group based on ur reuirement. U can choose account group from dropdown create customer initial screen.

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.CH

Former Member
0 Kudos

run SE11 or SE16 for table KNA1 for your customer(s) and check field KTOKD

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jack

I dont think in VD02 / XD02, you can see the account group of any customer. In fact, while creating a customer in XD01 / VD01, by default, you will see 0001 account group which is a standard functionality.

If this explanation is not sufficient, please be more clear in your question, so that I will try to answer.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

You mean Account group or any other thing, can you please elebarate your query and tell where (in which tab) you are getting as default.

Thanks,

Murali.