cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change SAPGUI initial login screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Does anyone know how to change sapgui initial login screen? ( the screen of input user name, password)

I mean showing customizing picture or information on the right of login screen.

Regards

Wu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jawad_hasan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Wu,

you can see the note#205487.

Go to transaction SE61 and select document 'General text' via F4 help and create a text the name ZLOGIN_SCREEN_INFO in the language defined with the profile parameter Zcsa/system_language. If the text does not exist in the system language, no output is made.Note that there is a space for 16 lines with 45 fixed font characters each or for approx 60 proportional space font characters on the logon screen.

You may also output icons at the begining of lines by using icon codes.You can get a list of icon codes from report RSTXICON.

Creating or changing this text requires a changeable system.Therefor, for production system, sap recommends maintainning the text in the development system and then transporting it to the production.The transport is done via the transport object R3TR DOCT ZLOGIN_SCREEN_INFO the texts can be changed in the original system only.when making a change in a non-original system, a modified text would be generated which cannot be represented sensefully on the initiall screen,

I hope this is helpfull for you, if its plz reward points.

Thanks,

Jawad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I solve the problem by following note - 205487.

Thank for every help.

Best Regards.

Wu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Another question,

In the note205487,

"Title lines (can be recognized by format keys starting with a 'U') are highlighted in the display."

What it means?

Could anyone give me a example ?

Regards.

Wu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure but u can try , Go to SE06 -> System Change option -> edit

and there you make modifiable

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abinash sahu,

I can't find any setting about changing login screen option in the T-Code :SE06.

jawad_hasan
Explorer
0 Kudos

you have to create the Zlogin.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

There is one more way. On the inital screen after login, just click Extras-->Administration Information.

Here you will the get the steps for the customization required.

**Reward Points for All Helpful answers.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wu,

Below thread might help you to achive this.

(Information)

(Picture)

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkle & Prashant,

Those information only change the screen after login.

I want to change the screen before login.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wu,

Have you tried? This will change the info before login in (ie. on Client, User, Password, Language screen).

Goto SE61 --> Select General Text in Document class and check for document name ZLOGIN_SCREEN_INFO and you can modify this.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkle,

Thank for your help.

But i can't find the document name "ZLOGIN_SCREEN_INFO" in the Document Class "General text".

Do you mean i need create the document by myself ?

Best Regards.

Wu.