Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Error: Message has error status on outbd. side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BPM overview:

Receive Step -> Transformation Step (1) -> Send Step ASYNC (1) -> Send Step SYNC (1) -> Transformation Step (2) -> Container Operarion Step (1) -> ...

Error Message in SXMB_MONI: Message has error status on outbd. side

- <Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_PLSRV_CALL_BPE-ENTER_PLSRV">

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start sender interface action determination</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface MI_BPM_TRAN_EMP_DETAILS_FILE_OUT_ASYNC*</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace urn:tranbpm</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">no interface found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">--start receiver interface action determination</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Loop 0000000001</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface AI_BPM_TRAN_EMP_DETAILS_FILE_ASYNC*</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">select interface namespace urn:tranbpm</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">no interface found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">--no sender or receiver interface definition found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Hence set action to DEL</Trace>

</Trace>

I am don't any Interface name MI_BPM_TRAN_EMP_DETAILS_FILE_OUT_ASYNC* in my scenario, the actual interface name is MI_BPM_TRAN_EMP_DETAILS_FILE_OUT_ASYNC does BPM adds a '*' at the end of the interface name.

In the workflow log it shows that "Transformation Step (2)" has error. I am using multimapping in the transformation step.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I ran out ideas to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Sarvesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was with the step "Transformation Step (2)" and I fixed it in the mapping.

When using two send steps "Send step (1)" & "Send step(2)", BPM is executing the second send "Send step(2)" before it completes the first send step "Send step(1)". The first "Send step(1)" inserts the data into the database table and the second "Send step(2)" retrieves the data inserted in the first send step.

If I insert a "Wait step" between the 2 send steps it working. Can anyone explain how the send step in BPM works.

Thanks,

Sarvesh