cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is vendor spend analysis report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to preparea report to show the vendor spend analysis wrt to SRM?

Thanks,

Ven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ven,

if you refer to the standard vendor spend analysis reports, these are based on BW and there is configuration needed. You need to set up the connection to BW, activate the standard business content for spend analysis, load data and integrate the reports into the SRM Launch Pad. These are the main steps and requires config.

If you are talking to create an own abap report, the same applies like doing it in R/3. You can embbed the report also in the SRM launch menu.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for the info.

Do you know which tables I need to access in SRM for the report?

or do I develop in r/3 and communicate with SRM for the data?

pl advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it depends with approach you are going: Control of Spend Data by Purchase Information or by Finance Information. The later is the more common approach. For this you need to extract data from FI. As this is different for companies, there is no standard available, but you can follow the data & table provided show at: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/04/0b057fdc42ff4c9a38d07955d04d67/content.htm

I would also recommed to have a look into http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/de/3a/7aeb3cad744026e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

for an overview what is offered by standard and utilize the inforamtion for your situation.

Cheers,

Claudai

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Any body else who can help figure out how to show the Spend Analysis in the form of a Custom ABAP Report or something like that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See these related links;

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

Thanks for the info.

I am a bit a confused with the details you furnished - they seem to relate to Confg part.

What I am trying to understand is - how to pull the Spend Analysis in the form of a custom report.

Thanks