cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

checkin local dc sources in dtr

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I created a track and imported the development configuration and created a dc java project.

I checked in the dtr the activities and the sources in an earlier version. Meanwhile I was working with the sources and changed them locally in my developers workplace.

how can I now update the changes and checkin the changed sources in the dtr.

I suppose it should work in the java perspective with context menu > DTR .> move into activity? So I can assign my local java-file to an activity but I can´t find this activity in my dtr perspective of my nds.

I wonder that if I want to change my coding I don´t have to create or assign to an activity.

how can I get my latest code in the dtr?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are working with local environment,you are not using NWDI, if you are working on local environment, you wont able to create activities but let say if you made some changes to local project and you want copy the same thing on to NWDi project then you need to migrate or copy code from local folder to relevent folder in NWDI.

Regards

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks malyala,

what do you mean in detail with "you need to migrate or copy code from local folder to relevent folder in NWDI" ??? is the "move into activity" option in then context menu not right for migrating changed sources in the dtr?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Migrate or copy code from local folder to relevent folder in NWDI" ??? means goto windows folder level of your local project and NWDI project, copy src and model folder from your local project folder to NWDI project folder.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

"copy src and model folder from your local project folder to NWDI project folder"

what do you mean with "NWDI project folder" ? sorry, do you mean I have to create a dc in my nds and overwrite the sources on my local drive with the sources of my local project?

or how can I access the nwdi project folder?

I don´t understand...