cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHANGE POINTER SAPAPO/C5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am using SAPAPO/C5 change pointers, to transfer the values from APO to R/3 - MD63.

i had an requirement saying that, " the value should be post in R/3 on one week before as Planned Independent Requirement"

for ex i had Keyfig "Demand Plan" in PB on 30/01/08 with a value 100, when i transfer it by SAPAPO/C5, the value should go and sit in MD63 on 23/01/08, irrespective of Holidays

Do i have any standard fucnionlity in this SAPAPO/C5 or Do i need to use any UserExits?

pls, help me in this isse

thanks

Arun R Y

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I hope the above the functionality can be done via the exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_EP_002.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arun.

I suggest it might be simpler to create a separate key figure (e.g., Demand Plan to OLTP) and use a macro to "offset" the demand plan by 1 week, sending this KF across instead of the original Demand Plan.

Hope this helps. M

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your answer percx,

same time could you clarify me onething,

while using SAPAPO/C5 we will not provide keyfig to transfer, so where could i make configure the keyfig to make transfer?

do i need to include in any of the program, if it is, can u pls tell me the program name ..

thanks a lot

Arun R Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun.

You mentioned having a key figure for demand plan which could have misled me. Is this a Time Series or Live Cache orders? what category are they?

Rgds, M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for late reply,

by process here is, when we run SAAPO/C5, the Demand Plan Keyfig is transfered to R/3 and sits at MD04, while this takes place my keyfig has to sit in MD04 at one week before date..,

this is not happening now, so i am checking for the User Exits at C5 program, but not working out,

finally, where could be the configuration part for the "Keyfigure" transfer to take place like this?

pls help me in solving this issue, and if you need still any clarifications i will provide you more details

thanks a lot PERCX

Arun R Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun.

I know you are transferring using C5, but have you considered using a transfer profile to pass Time Series key figure to Demand Management in R3?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/c9/b4df8870c011d398450000e8a49608/content.htm

Rgds, M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

percx,

thanks for your answers,

i dont find any transfer profiles related to this,

can't we run the C5 with out transfer profile ? is there area that i need to focus for these days to deduct while transfer?

thanks

Arun R Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun.

Lets be clear, I do not know a way of achieving what you require using C5.

I was suggesting that you could find a way to get the required offset demand data into a Time Series key figure using a macro (it might also require a separate planning area of the bucket profile is not suitable).

It would then be possible to use a release profile to send this into R3 demand management to create the Independent Requirements.

Hope this helps, M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the problem here is i am in support, and SAP has implemented this, and we don't have much idea about the configuration part, as you are saying that we can do it very simply, but they made it complex, i don't know how it is configured, i will look for any configuration doc on this,

any how, thanks for your valuable answers

Arun R Y