cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to refresh cache contents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, well the above is my problem!

I changed a communication channel, activate it and now it's like this....

SXI_CACHE says:

Unable to refresh cache contents

Error during last attempt to refresh cache.

Also i get "if_http_client send http_communication_failure"

I checked INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI Destination, there i can see that the PW Status is "invalid". Connection Test therefore is not possible

How can i change this and how to solve this problem?! It's really urgent because no message is processed through XI!!

br

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I think the problem is cuz the users lock, Could you please check the Cache History, and see if some of the red lights had some useful information? http://xi.company.com:50000/CPACache/history.jsp.

check all the PI* users locked and then take a look to this SAP Note in order to change the passwords and not to ge them locked. 721548

Best Regards

Omar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to check ur RFC Destination

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to run this report via se38: SAI_CACHE_REFRESH to perform full cache refresh.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub, when executing this report i get

"CX_AI_CACHE_XM"

no idea what this means.

In INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI the Timeout is set to 900 msec. since the installation of the server!

I have no idea why refresh now is not working anymore. It's only in IB Directory in Repository everything is green!

Any other ideas?! XI does not process anything rigth now!!

br

EDIT:

The User PIISUSER is not locked and i have no idea why the PW is now invalid!

When i try to log in in Backend SAP-System with PIISUSER and PW it all runs fine....

so what's the problem?!

Edited by: Carsten Heinrich on Jan 28, 2008 3:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys no one? our System doesn't process anything right now!!!

Please help!

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

restart ...

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the password in the RFC destination?

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already restarted!

Well i did SLD_CHECK and found out:

No corresponding business system found for system DX1 client 100

i checked the SLD entries and what's that, the Dev system DX1 is now two times in the SLD.

No idea what happens, the new system occurs this noon. I deleted it and now i thought maybe it's alright but nothing!

Does someone has some similar experiences?!

br

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to delete the RFC dest. INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI and recreate it?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can somebody please help me?!

After trying to solve the problem the messages are now recorded and ready to commit! Sometimes they are processed but mainly they are recorded!

The SXI_CACHE once said cache is well, now its again an error while attempting to refresh the cache!

What to do?!

br

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you follow one of the above mentioned hints at all?

If so, tell us what you already did and what the reult was...

Edited by: Dominic Ludolph on Jan 29, 2008 2:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominic.

I did all you guys suggested. Finally i found out that un RWB the Adapter Engine is also not listed.

I have the impression as sth is wrong in SLD Content. Therefore i also checked OSS Note 764176 and follow all steps in detail.

As result nothing new happens.

Also i found out that the PIISUSER becomes locked after sometime - no idea why. This user is used to do the cache-fresh and also listed in RFC-Dest. INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI.

At the beginning of the day all seems fine, messages were processed. But when i started adding object in IB Directory and tried to activate the change list, the inconsistency occurs again! it's only the ABAP-Cache as the IB Directoryis telling me in cache-notifications.

What else can i do? thx for ur help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out this thread regarding the user roles etc: https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=8411611&messageID=4746552

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PIISUSER has the profile SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN.

The Delta Cache Refresh is not working properly. Before the problems occured i haven't have to enter User and PW to refresh the cache. Now i have to - no idea why!

I also followed https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003163902004E/HowTo_handle_XI_30_Caches.pdf

in detail - but with no success.

I have still no idea what might be wrong....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys - i really need help! XI is not processing anything till yesterday!!

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please do it one more time: delete the RFC dest. INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI and recreate it?

Please report if it helped ...

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thx for ur input but will this change the Password status from invalid to valid?!

br

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

make sure that you chose the right password for the user (XIISUSER??) in the RFC destination...

Maybe this user is locked.

Dominic

Edited by: Dominic Ludolph on Jan 28, 2008 3:09 PM