cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sdhfhead: status displayed wrong (e-status resp. asterisks)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

my issue isn't easy to describe.. let's get it on:

when changing a status within an urgent correction (SDHF), ta CRMD_ORDER, the log window on the right lower side shows something like "status was set to value "'in development'" (in german: "Der Status wurde auf den Wert 'In Entwicklung' gesetzt").

I don't know why, but under some circumstances (other SolMan System, other profile), it says "status was set to value E0012" (in german: "Der Status wurde auf den Wert E0012 gesetzt"), what is correct, though, but I do not want the e-status but its description displayed, as above.

Even more suspicious: sometimes (and, once more, I don't know why) it says "status was set to value '****************************" (in german: Der Status wurde auf den Wert '**************************** gesetzt") which is totally not wanted. It shows 28 asterisks with a single inverted comma in the beginning.

I think it has something to do with self-made actions and status but i haven't found the customizing for it. Can anybody help??

Greetz,

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dick,

I am also facing the same problem. Did you foudn the solution, if yes please share with the forum.

Any body else facing the same problem and found a solution , please help.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have not found anything yet.

Anybody?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I found out when debugging after Save:

The Status that is to be set is labeled as "inactive" and therefore E0001 is used.

Does anybody know how to set customized Statuses to active?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the customizing settings in SPRO at: "Define Status Attributes"

For every status used within your transaction type you need to have an entry in table TSOCM_STAT_PROP.

That table is maintained via customizing section "Define Status Attributes" (all status) or via "Make Settings for Change Transaction Types" (select transaction type --> "specify status attributes").

After those entries are made the correct description will be shown in the log file.

/cheers

Edit: beside what I mentioned above this is also the section where you determine to which system the action "logon to system" will take you. In case action "logon to system" is available when status E0002 is reached and you have assigned "Quality System" to status E0002 then performing this action would take you to your Quality System.

Edited by: Christian Kaunzner on May 16, 2008 1:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the hint - it solved my problem!

The thing was that there was one entry too much with no e-status assigned (probably a copy-paste error).

This must have caused the error.

Answers (0)