cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit, refresh question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I want to have a button in a view that exits the session and stays in the first view of the application.

I actually have an exit plug in the interface view controller and in the view that has the exit button i'm doing something like:

wdThis.wdGet<Name>InterfaceViewController().wdFirePlugExit();

But i want that the aplication can be used after the exit, and this happends refreshing the browser. I want to simulate this refresh. Can i do that? How?

Thx

regards.

Gregory.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

You basically need to call you application back from the current application on an event (like a refresh button).

Try this:

String deployableObjectName = wdComponentAPI.getDeployableObjectPart().getDeployableObjectName();

try {

WDDeployableObjectPart deployableObjectPart =

WDDeployableObject.getDeployableObjectPart( deployableObjectName, <Your Application Name>,

WDDeployableObjectPartType.APPLICATION);

String urlToTargetApp = WDURLGenerator.getApplicationURL(deployableObjectPart, new HashMap());

wdThis.wdGet<InterfaceViewController>().wdFirePlugExitApp(urlToTargetApp);

} catch (WDURLException e) {

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportException(e.getLocalizedMessage(), false);

} catch (WDDeploymentException ex) {

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportException(ex.getLocalizedMessage(), false);

}

Hope this helps,

Nirav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Nirav it works perfect!.

Regards.

Gregory.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar problem and I implemented the solution described above. My application does seem to Exit however, it doesn't automatically refresh. Any pointers?

Cheers,

Alfonso

Edited by: Paul Alfonso Castro on May 23, 2009 11:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very funny...I found that the String param on the Exit plug has to be defined with an uppercase "U"

String Url not String url

Former Member
0 Kudos

This didnt work for me....what should the <application name> be? also was the type of outbound plug of type Exit? and you have a String param defined?