cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

good morning to all

I'm trying to find a way of entering a scale with "From" and "To" quantities.

My goal is the following: A discount should be applied whenever multiple quantities of 1000 is ordered.

for a quantity inferior to 1000 no discount should be made

For 1000bags a discount of 10€ per bag should be made

For 2000bags a discount of 10€ should be made

The problem is that the requirement is if, for example, the order quantity is 1500 the disccount applied should be done ONLY for 1000 pieces. If the quantity is greater than 1000 and less than 2000 then the discount of 10€ per bag should be applied only to the 1000 bags and not for the remaining 500.

Does any one knows if this can be done?

I tried the scale type "D - graduated -to interval scale, but this is not working the way we want.

Many thanks!

Fátima Pereira

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think this is possible by writing a routine mentioning you requirement in that (Multiple of 1000 qty of bags), in VOFM.

And assign this routine in the filed "Scale Formula" in the defination of the discount condition type next to "Scale basis". (V/06).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sudarshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

Will follow your advise.

regards,

Fátima Pereira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan!

Which Scale type do you recomment to use? "B"?

I was planing to insert the following condition records:

to 999 KG 0,00 EUR 1KG

1,000 10.00

2,000 10.00

In the routine I should compare the sales order line quantity with the first condition record. If it is greater than 999 and equal 1000 and less than 2000 apply the 10 EUR discount only to 1000 Kg.

If it isgreater than 2000 and less than 3000 then the 10,00 EUR discount should be applied only for 2000.

Do you think this is feasible to do in the routine?

Many thanks!

Fátima

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In free goods condition record(VBN1) at line item level maintain the calculatiomn rule as "2"(unit reference) which may meet your requirement,because this routine will check for the specific unit i.e for 1000 bags-20 bags free,if you enter 1600 it will consider only 1000 and offer the discount only 20%.

Thanks

siva.k

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you please give me more clarity because i think it is possible through Material Rebate

Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

have you been able to work it out? I have the same requirement, but it doesn't seem to work using scales.

Best regards,

Andrea