cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Application document not posted" when tried to receive an idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is File to IDOC. the idoc reaches the R/3, but when i check in the transaction we02, under Inbound IDOCS, i see my idoc in status 51 - Application document not posted.

Does it mean idoc has reached R/3, but it didnt update the respective table in R/3? i'm sending idoc of type MATMAS05, its supposed to update table MAKT, but its not. Do i need to make any special settings for this? pls help me, its urgent.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhavana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The IDOC is successfully coming from XI, but there is problem in R\3 end.

Idoc status is 51 with "Application document not posted"

This indicates that the logic for posting the application document is not coded properly in inbound function module. Verify the logic once again.

Also you need to confirm that the data related or in application configuration is right. If the data values are not correct the above error get generated.

refer blow link for the program

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/78/21760251ce11d189570000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Jan 28, 2008 11:13 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for you replies. The error message in BD87 is also same 'Application document not posted'.

The application log however says, 'No material no. transferred'. I'm getting in touch with functional guys to get it corrected.

If you have any other suggestions, pls do reply.

Thanks n Regards,

Bhavana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i got the detailed info from transacton MM90. based on that, i corrected some of the values in the IDOC and its working fine now.

I've rewarded points to all helpful answers

Edited by: Bhavana B on Feb 6, 2008 8:44 AM

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Must be something wrong with the data that you want to send ... Go to bd87 and check the detailed error description for your idoc.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavana,

According to XI ,IDOC has successfully posted to SAP R/3 system.There is some problem with the data which you have sent to SAP.Check with your Functional Team for correct data.

And also to knowing the exact cause of error, Under status Records, Double click on Error description it will shown to you Diagnosis of the error.

Hope it helps

Cheers

Veera

If it is helpful, reward with points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavana, I believe you have wrong configuration of your partner profiles. Go to WE20 transaction in your atrget system and check your settings.

But, check before the error in BD87. What's there?

The problem can be that your IDoc does not contain good data.

Peter