cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Requirements to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey folks,

I am working on SRM 5.0. I'm trying to transfer the external requirements from R/3 4.0 to SRM 5.0.

I understand that Program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER on backend side does the following:-

1) load a local stored copy of transfer table EPRTRANS

2) create a package from the transfer table without breaks with one PR

3) enqueue the corresponding EBAN entries

4) transfer the package <-- in this perform we have BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB and BAPI_SCEC_CREATE function module.

In R/3 following Customizing is done:

I have maintained profiles for External Procurement (V-T160PR) and the combination of the material group and the purchasing group is also maintained in the table V_T160EX.

In SRM following Customizing is done:

Created an RFC user. Assigned the user to the entry channel. Local Purchasing group is created and the responsibility is assigned for the Entry channel unit.

But when i create a PR for the combination maintained in the above said tables, the tables EPRTRANS and EBAN are not getting updated. Can somebody explain why the tables are not getting updated?

Regards

Amith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

The issue in your case is in the R/3 side.

Check whether the tables V_T160PR & V_T160EX are maintained properly or not.

In V_T160PR table ensure that the same profile is not assigned to many logical systems and the correct profile is linked to correct logical system.

In V_T160EX table ensure that for the profile and the logical system combination the correct Material Group and Purchasing Group were maintained.

Once these settings were maintained correctly, whene ever you create a P.R with the above material group and P.Group combination an entry should be made in EPRTRANS table.

And the system should not allow you to create P.O in R/3.

If this is not happening then there is an issue with the maintenance of above settings.

Please check the above and revert for further help.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thanks for the inputs, you are right the problem is at the R/3 end. In the table V_T160EX i have maintained * for material groups. Now, after maintaining the right value of the material group and the purchasing group the table EPRTRANS is getting updated and the report is also getting executed.

But outbound queue is not getting cleared and the error shows as "Incorrect status in pricing".

Regards

Amtih

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see the foll threads:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

check if the IPC is up and running.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Claudia,

We are working with classic scenario and have activated "Simplified Pricing" BadI.

Regards,

Amith