cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a model and JCO connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The Userid and Password given while creating new model at Singleserver/Load balancing tab should be same as the userid and password given while creating JCO connection. i.e in JCO creation while mapping modeldata to Application data and Metadata to metadata we will give some userid and password.

will those 2 userids and passwords should be same.

the error which i am getting is

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: Error connecting using JCO.Client: null

Regards

Padma N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes they should be same padma. when you are creating a model you have provided one user name and password and in creation of logical systems if you are providing another user name and password if the user of any has restrictions on the data which you are trying to access then how can u get those data.More over the the data in the back end system(sap system) is client specific.Provide the same client number in both logical systems as well as while creating the model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

2 userids and passwords need not be same

i got similar problem and this is how i resolved

this is because jco connections are Using SSO and the user who is accessing that webdynpro application is not present in the backend system.

please make sure user is there in the backend system from which you are getting data

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by: Armin Reichert on Feb 18, 2008 7:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u configured ur SLD? or u may be missing some other data while creating model.

Regards,

Shyam.