cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many RFC calls to backend system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

we designed some pages that contains visual composer charts which calls R/3 RFC's. the problem is when i open that page and look sm04 from R/3, a lot of RFC calls are seen. although only 1 MB is used by every one of them, i am thinking when our portal is used by everyone in the company does this situation make a problem?

Does anyone have an idea about this situation, what can i do?

Thanks.

Note: Answers will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203343
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Vc creates a connection for every iView that uses a BAPI. This connection stays alive for the whole time that the iView is opened on the client's machine. Once the user navigates away or closes the browser, VC should close the connection (using the regular DSM session termination notification. It can be that the sessions are not being closed for some reason (there can be several). You can check note 596698 for typical session management errors (it applies also for VC iViews).

Regards,

Natty

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We solved the issue by writing the report values to tables and reading them from update module FM's. regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

can you please elaborate a little more on your solution? we are facing the same issue and would like to hear more about the workaround and the results.

thank you,

Francisco

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, we couldn't solve the issue yet, can somebody help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

I am facing the same problem. Did you solve this issue?

Regards,

Roberto