cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Http post are not recorded in logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

When i try to post tags to the RFC AIN in AII , i do not find any logs being created for the activity though i can find recordings in ICF transaction..

I have congfigured all the data properly. What could be wrong? .I even tried posting to the RFC with the help of test tool but in vain. The logs are empty and no recording there.

Can anyone help out? Helpful answer would be rewarded.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivekanandan,

what is the link you are using to post data to AII?

It should be http://servername:portno/sap/scm/ain?sap-client=

Please check the link to which the data is posted

Also in SPRO check whether in condition messages for log messages everything is maintained properly.

thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit thanks for your time.

Yah that URL is where i am posting, but in vain.

I have set "all log messges" to be record in SPRO transaction but still it exists.

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We also faced the same problem some days back.

All the logs were working at one point of time, but logs were not getting registered one fine day.

The reason was we did some development some change of table structure because of which there was problem running the code and hence the logs were not registered.

You can see the error in SM58.

Depending upon the error you can make relevant changes and when the code or and development is fixed i am sure it will work. let me know the result.

Thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivekanand,

From your post it seems you have made all the RFC connections properly also i hope you have activated the relevant services for the posting the data to AII in SICF transaction.

Just one thing i would like to know.

Please check what is the client against the user which has been set at the logon data tab of the external alias against the service /sap/scm/ain.

Check whether the client where u want to check the logs is same as that of this logon data.

How many clients are you using on this server?

Let me know the details.

thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you time Amit.

I check logs on the same client to which i post the PML messages through AIN RFC.

I use only one AII client on this server.

Where else could be the issue, Any idea?

Regards,

Vivek