Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshing table after event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im' using Visual Composer 7 SP13.

I created 2 RFC functions: one which gets data from a table and another that deletes one record from the table according to a key.

In VC I managed to display the data correctly. One of the fields is a button - when the user presses the button the record is supposed to be deleted. This happens correctly as well BUT, the table is not refreshed. How can I refresh the data after deleting a record from the table in VC?

Thanks alot.

Tomer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tomer

You probably have a result output port from your delete data service which outputs a certain message if the delete action was a success.

Drag a line from this result port to the input port of your query data service. Set a guard condition on this line so that it only triggers if the result of the deleting is a success.

Henning Strand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanning,

Thanks for your reply. I do not have aresult output port from my delete data BAPI. The BAPI only gets data and deleted it. The BAPI does not return any data. What do you think I should do?

Thanks,

Tomer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tomer

What I sometimes do is to add a refresh popup message after an update or delete action. As soon as the delete action is triggered I set a data store field to a certain value. I then use this value to set a visibility condition for a form view to true. The form view has a button and an action that triggers a data service to refresh it's data.

[See this thread for description|]

Henning Strand

Edited by: Henning Strand on Jan 28, 2008 4:34 PM