cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment time???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one explain clearly what is replenishment time in simple words as i am not functional guy

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

replenishment time means that the time taken to produce or procure the required material to conform the delivery dates

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Replinishment Time is the Total time for the in-house production or for the external procurement of a product. In in-house production, the replenishment lead time is determined to cover all BOM levels.

As a rule, the replenishment lead time is used in the availability check. If the replenishment lead time is not maintained, then the system uses the in-house production time or the planned delivery time to determine component availability. If both are maintained, the in-house production time or the planned delivery time have higher priority than the replenishment lead time.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Replenishment time is the time required to produce the material in SAP.

It is actually the time taken by the com[pany to produce the requested stock (or) the time taken to externally procure/purchase the stock from vendors.

we need to maintain Total replenishment time in material master either MRP2 or MRP3 views.

Hope it useful, if u have any further queries, please post.

DO reward points if useful.

regards

Kaleeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer Kaleeswar,

Can you please tell me where i can find this field in VA03 T code?

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

U can find out this field at MM03 Transaction code, Not at VA03.

Open MM03, enter the material name, select the MRP3 view, There is a field called Total replenishment time. there u can find an entry.

In sales order, based on the entry maintained in MM03, the system calculates a future date as a material confirmed date. that u can find out in sales order display screen (VA03).

reward if useful

Regards,

kaleeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

can any body explain me what is the

replainishment time

& replainishment lead time?

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Replenishment time is time required to replenish the goods.

Say your MM guys send a PO for all the material whch nees to be sold/delivered.

There is a fixed day for that say you have order for 5 days from today and rpl date is after 3 day then you can confirm a order of any number cause the need would be replineshed on Repl date by MM guys.

Replenishment Lead time is the lead time for replenishment. Say you have an order in hand and you request replenishment of the material, its the time taken by the vendor/production to get the material to your plant and make iot ready for delivery.

Hope its helps

Regards