cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model and MetaData configarations in JCO Connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while creating new model i used Load Balance option instead of Single Server.So while creating JCO connection what should be selected for ApplicationData and MetaData radio buttons.The error which i am got aftet deploying and running is

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: Error connecting using JCO.Client: null

Is this error is because of LoadBalance configarartion while creating JCO for Destinations or at the client num which we gave at the starting step of creating JCO

Regards

Padma N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got similar problem and this is how i resolved

this is because jco connections are Using SSO and the user who is accessing that webdynpro application is not present in the backend system.

please make sure user is there in the backend system from which you are getting data

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by: Armin Reichert on Feb 18, 2008 7:26 PM

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

Check if the password for the JCO Metadata is reset or not, if the password of the JCO Metadata is reset then the same error is thrown.

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey padma make sure that a load balancing server is configured to your portal.If not try to make use of the single server.If you are making use of the load balancing and it is configured then provide the application host of the back system as usual you create for a normal single server configuration.

Regards,

Cool Dude.