Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

object name relation with t-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is jimmy, i am new in SAP, in security i am very confused that in PFCG when we give t-codes then in profile generator it creates list of object then how can we find which object name refers to which t-code so that we can change activity according to that.

please help me out from this confusion

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

As Prasanth said, you can use SU24, however if you are in the authorisations dialog of the role you can click the "mountains" icon by the authorisation object to see what auth values have been pulled in for each transaction that has been associated in that object in SU24. That way you can easily see the default values for multiple tx that share an object.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Jimmy

according to your ?

in order to see which Objects will reflect to the selected

T-Codes is like

Example:- u have given 3 T-Codes in PFCG

like SU01, SU53 , SU56 wright

and when u Generate Profile Generator the PFCG will

automatically pulls the conserened Objects and if we want to check which Objects belong to which T-Code is

Go to SU24 (Transaction for conserned Object)

give the T-Code which u have given and Execute

and u will get displayed with the Objects under the conserened T-Code and here we will have 4 status

like exatelly I am not remembering those Status

here we will have one status like CM (CHECK & MAINTAINED) what happens like which ever the Object is checked & maintained those Object will be pulled into the PFCG Automatically and so u can see here and clarify

and if u uncheck and select M those Object will not be pulled into the PFCG Tool

with regards

prashanth

0 Kudos

hi prasanth, thank you very much for reply, i understand what u say but my question is that like when we give su01 tcode in pfcg then in profile generator we hav to give activities for that role like for su01 in which object we will hav to give activities like create,change, delete, display for that role only? how can we find out which object reflects that particular tcode?

like another example in se38 if i want to restrict a user for change option and allow only display option then in profile generator how can i find out under which object activity does it works?

like i tell earlier im new in this field so please help me out from this confusion.

Thanks

Jimmy Batra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

As Prasanth said, you can use SU24, however if you are in the authorisations dialog of the role you can click the "mountains" icon by the authorisation object to see what auth values have been pulled in for each transaction that has been associated in that object in SU24. That way you can easily see the default values for multiple tx that share an object.

0 Kudos

hi alex, thanks for reply.