Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Lost his Favourites and he can not remember to regain them

Former Member
0 Kudos

User informed when he had been printing out an ID card and when he finished and returned to the main SAP screen all of his favourites were suddenly missing. He had tried logging out and back in but the favourites had not returned. He is able to re-add favourites to the list, but he had several and he can't remember the transactions for many of them.

Is there any way to retrieve the favourites, Need to know where actually these are stored in R3.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it shows history, but you can see favourites in table SMEN_BUFFC you may be able to work with this to find appropriate logs. From having a quick look at it I'm not sure if this will work.

If the user can't remember what they use then you could use ST03N to see what they have executed within a given time period.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it shows history, but you can see favourites in table SMEN_BUFFC you may be able to work with this to find appropriate logs. From having a quick look at it I'm not sure if this will work.

If the user can't remember what they use then you could use ST03N to see what they have executed within a given time period.