cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Process configuration in Change Request Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

We are currently configuring Change request management. We successfully activated charm, we are now working on approval process of change request management.

I am following the following sim for the approval process configuration:

https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700002931432006E.sim

Can any one please assist us by guiding us on the following things?

1. From BASIS point of view we have assigned roles to each user as employee e.g. developer charm (SAP_SOAM*) role to developer user\employee in solution manager, still when we are creating tickets then we cant see the options like “in development”, “in process” etc

2. We are going forward with the default settings can any one tell us if we need to do something extra to get all those options activated like “in process”, “in development” etc

I am in mid of these configuration settings; please assist me asap if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sharmishtha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must create BP to enable the change control ownership. The change should also be build in the same IBase as the CRM as change can be requested directly from the service desk or from client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your reply,

I have used BP to create and process change request. Only confused with the standard process and where to look for the change documents, thats the reason i couldnt see the requests and change their status.

I just want to know if you have customized any thing in to the standard configuration, say for e.g. if you want to add your own actions like in maintenance cycle after requests been released in development if you want to import automatically in QA which happens in case of Urgent corrections. What I need to do if I have to do such settings or change it in my standard configuration.

How can I change this standard configuration? Anyone has done such kind of customization?

Thanks for your help and more help on this topic will be appreciated.

Regards

Sharmishtha