cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to config the user and role in the runtime for executing in the GP?....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am learning GP(Guided processor)according the document

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/0d5b8f250d5cfae10000000a155369/frameset.htmneed.

I meet two question when I learn the GP.

The first:

This document don't tell me how to config the member framework of the company. After I design the GP, I have to config the user and role in the runtime for executing. I hope I can use the WDA(webdynpro for java or webdynpro for java) to implement to config the user for executing in the runtime. Thus, the customer don't config the user when runing the GP. But I don't know how to do this.

I need a document guide step by step to tell me how to do this.

The second:

If I use the workflow in the GP, I have to install and config the NWDI(Netweaver Development Infrastructure). Now I have installed the NWDI, but I don't know config it so that I can download it to my machine for develop the workfolw in the GP.

Do you give me some hints? Thanks a lot.

Thank a lot.

Best regards,

tao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mithu,,

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Some message occured when I create a new webdynpro in the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio. These message tell me that You are about to create a local Webdynpro project. Local projects do not support: The SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure(NWDI).... So I think the NWDI is not supported in the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio( The version of my SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio version is: Version: 7.0.09 Build id: 200608262203). Whether I ought to download the more new version for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio?

Do you give some hint for this problem ? My email is: tao.wang@besuretech.com. I hope to give you my screen. thanks.

Thanks again.

Thanks & Regards,

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mithu,

I have carefully read the document: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/6b66d7ea-0c01-0010-14af-b3ee5232....

Now, I think I have to set the processor of every actions in every process if I use the GP for processing the workflow.

I am better to hope that I can set the processor to the role for every actions in every process in the runtime through get the organizational structure in the WDA(webdynpro for java or webdynpro for java). Thus, the customer don't set the processor to the role for every action in every process when runing in the GP. I don't know how to do this.

Whether the function is not supported in the GP?

Thanks again.

Thanks & Regards,

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mithu,

I have carefully read the document: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/6b66d7ea-0c01-0010-14af-b3ee5232....

Now, I think I have to set the processor of every actions in every process if I use the GP for processing the workflow.

I am better to hope that I can set the processor to the role for every actions in every process in the runtime through get the organizational structure in the WDA(webdynpro for java or webdynpro for java). Thus, the customer don't set the processor to the role for every action in every process when runing in the GP. I don't know how to do this.

Whether the function is not supported in the GP? If so, I have to config two organizational structure: in the R/3 and in the Portal. I don't think our customer don't receipt this solution.

Do you give me some hints? Thanks a lot. My email: tao.wang@besuretech.com

Thanks again.

Thanks & Regards,

Tao