cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masterpage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created one mainview . I have created this mainview as master page. In that linkbuttons are there. whenever i click on link button it will move on to next only the content should change design will be like that only. how can i do that please give me step by step instruction.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyja ,

design the main view with a view container in side that.

now design your 2nd view as a seperate view

3rd view as another view and so on

now go to window embedd the first view or the view thats to be displayed first in the main view to the view container in the main view.

corresponding mapping between other view need to be done in the window.

idea is create the main view with UI's thats required always and create the changing UI's in seperate views and embed the seperate view when ever required.

Regards

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sarath,

The same way only i have created but without clicking any button second view is coming. I have set the mainview as default. What can i do

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shyja.......

i think you expect your master page to have 2 or 3 links and then navigate within the same page but with changed contents.....

in that case, create a viewcontainerui element and bind the views that has to be called dynamically.... to it. once the link is clicked....

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shyja.....

for better convenience.... create 4 view container ui elements and make them invisible.....

make them visible only the appropriate link is clicked.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyja ,

make the ist view as default, it woint show you second view, may be second view is embedded on firsat view , thats y its displaying.

if you want to display the first view with out displaying the second view in the view container, then create a blank view and embed that to the view container and map the outbound plug of blank to othe views

second view wont display first unless you make that as default, if its again displaying, go to window and check, itts prob with your config only

Regards

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shyja.........

consider you are having a main page.....

the page has 4 links l1 l2 l3 l4.

when l1 is clicked... another page should appear with a text view in it.

you have two options:

create a text views for all links in the same view itself.

so when the link is clicked... make it visible others should be invisible.

or

create 4 seperate viewrs for each link and cll them when it is clicked.

check this link:

[link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cfb80249-0801-0010-3eaa-829afeac170f ]

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi alex,

i think u didnt get my question. My question is how can i create masterpage in Webdynpro.