cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send test Command Messge form SAP AII ?

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We have http port of RFID Device Controller to receive the command messages. I have configured the RFC Destination and tested the connection as well . It connecting the HTTP Destination . We are using PML message interface.

1. May i know how to send command messages from SAP AII ? Via abap code or any other way ?

I have referred the documentation but they have given sample command messages , but they have not deacribed about how to send ?

Thanks & regards.,

V.Rangarajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To send command messages for e.g Command to print can be send to the RFID devices through the Print command available in the Cockpit of the AII.

Before that you should have deployed the webDynpro component in your WAS and create Jco connections .It is followed by Cockpit configuration. Once that is done your Cockpit is enabled form there you can send command messages.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivekananda,

Thanks for your reply. I hope we can able to write ABAP code to send command messgaes .

Is there any predefined ABAP code which used to send the command messages ?

What are the configurations we have to do to send command message from Cockpit ?

Any log can we see ( Like SLG1 ) the command which we have sent ?

Thanks & regards.,

V.Rangarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, where do I get the device ip from?

From the device management software?

Is there a possibility if I have no rfid reader to simulate some tags / data???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once more: is there a test tool to simulate this ip or what ip shall I enter for the RFC connect to the hardware device??

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

We can send command messages using Auto-ID test tool (Tcode -/ain/test_client).

Select Mesage type, fill in the reqiured details like device controller,device id,command and tag details.

Before sending the message give the correct RFC destination.

You can also view the message by selcting the preview button.

hope this would help you.

Sadiya

Reward all helpful replies.

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for ur reply . What you have suggested is for Notification Message (Form DC to SAP) . I asked for Command messages ( SAP AII to DC) .