cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing to Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement from my colleague , currently in my system when i create the billing document it is automatically creating Accounting document. But he wants to create accounting document manually i.e. he wants to release manually. Pls give me suggestions for this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

just execute VOFA. select your billing type (for example F2), then click the details icon (magnifying lens). once inside you will find the field "posting block", under General Control; check this and save.

the effect of this is when you save a billing document that you created, the system will tell you that the billing document has been saved but that no accounting document has been generated.

to release this billing document to accounting, you execute VF02 (change billing document) enter the document number and click on the green flag (release to accounting).

hope this helped.

regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got o tcode VOFA and select ur billing document type and select "posting block" and save.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction code VOFA, in the billing document type, under general control, check the box posting block.

Regards