from where the system pick up plant to sales ordes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

1.While creating sales order the system will check the Delivering plant at Customer Material Info Record (VD52),

2.If the customer Material Info record is not maintaining the system will second step to search the delivering plant from Customer master record (XD02)at Shipping Tab delivering plant,

3.Even the system not found in the Customer Master then it will proceed to third search step from Material Master record (MM02).

4. Even in material Master also not having delivering plant then we need to enter manually at sales order.

5. We can change the delivering plant manually at sales order even after system have been defined.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am raj.Here the problem is same for me.the error is highlighting.Plant is not define for sales area.but i have defined in sales area.i have define and assigned in Enterprise Structure.what could be the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

plant in sales order determines in this priority.

1.customer material info record

2.customer master record

3. material master record

4.we can maintain manually in sales order

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

Whenever you raise a sale order for a particular customer, it will first check in VD51 (Customer / material combination) whether you have not maintained. If not, it will see in Material Master MRP2 view, where you can see a field "Prod. stor. location".

In either of the above place, if you maintain the plant, by default, it will pick up in your sale order.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in addition to what Rajan has said, you can also manually enter the plant in the sales order (as long as the material has been extended to the plant).

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

First from customer material info record if it not there fron customer master data if it not there from material master data if it not there we have to manually entered in sales order.