cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Problem in Pricing Procedure Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a problem in Define Pricing Procedure Determination.

I am getting an error message " Condition Type BP04 is not in procedure ZBP04A A V".

The condition type has been copied from K007.

Access Sequence is BP04.

In Maintain Pricing Procedure, I have selected RVAA01 and copied it as ZBP04A.

Please let me know how to rectify this error.

Thanks,

Amba Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check weteher utr condition type BP04 is maintained in the new pricing procedure or not and check once again all the settings and do mainatain ur entry in OVKK tcode.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prasanna,

am getting an error message " Condition Type BP04 is not in procedure ZBP04A A V".

It means in the pricing procedure ZBP04A the condition type BP04 has not been maintained. So go to V/08, select conrtol data on the left side, click new entries and maintain this conditino type.

The condition type has been copied from K007.

You might have copied K007 but forgot to put it in the above mentioned pricing procedure.

Access Sequence is BP04.

Also make sure that for your condition type BP04, you have maintained the access also as BP04 in V/06, since you wanted it.

In Maintain Pricing Procedure, I have selected RVAA01 and copied it as ZBP04A.

This is fine, in OVKK- no error.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

chek your pricing procedure, add the condition type BP04

also check your access sequence BP04, whether you have maintained the accesses and fileds

baburao

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

1.First check the condition type BP04 is available or not in your pricing procedure ZBP04A.

2. You mentioned that your pricing procedure is ZBP04A but in error message it showing "not in procedure ZBP04A A V"

here the procedures are different that is also you check why it is coming like that what is A and V.

3. Check the access sequence (T.code V/07) and pricing procedure determination also, T.code OVKK.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just add the condition type BP04 in the pricing procedure ZBP04A.

It looks you have just copied the pricing procedure ZBP04A from RVAA01, but you did not add the condition type BP04 in ZBP04A.

Hope this helps.

Regards