Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I checks Users access in QA and Prod

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am trying to test the users' Access in QA and production since we are trying to make the user's access in QA and production same.

Please let me know if there is any program that would

let me do it.

From,

PT.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quickest way I can think of is to download table AGR_USERS from both systems and compare them, for instance in Excel.

Hope this helps

Jurjen

6 REPLIES 6

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quickest way I can think of is to download table AGR_USERS from both systems and compare them, for instance in Excel.

Hope this helps

Jurjen

0 Kudos

not sure ... if this is a good way to do it.. on excel ...

There should be some transaction to compare

user between systems ...

From

PT.

0 Kudos

Oh, yes, there is. Look in tr. SUIM under comparisons -> for users and hit the button 'across systems'.

But the it's just one user at a time. Comparing downloads seemed a lot faster to me.

0 Kudos

Thanks,

I do not see the * to confirm this that I got my answer.

Any Idea ?

From

PT

0 Kudos

If you follow the thread it looks as if you've got two SDN accounts. Your registration date is different on the first post.

0 Kudos

Hello PT,

Jurjen is correct, you have two accounts (assuming that there there are not 2 of you).

I added the * as per your question. When logged on as PT v 2.0, you can change this or add more as required.... alternately, you might have meant "add "*"" to the selection criteria of the report... ?

Anyway, you now have 2 (of your many) threads with an "answered" status...

Kind regards,

Julius