Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

avia. check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

we are checking Avia. check in sales order,

suppose for finished material we have stock of 10 cv,

sales order qty is 100 cv, if we create sales order it confirm 10 qty, for remaining 90 how will it gives proposed date , i maintained in house prod time in material master of finished product, it is taking the time without considering the qty.

Pl help me

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

let me clear my question again,

i have stock of finished product 10 cv, if we enter sales order of 100 cv on 28/01/08, it will confirm 10 cv on today & for remaining it will give proposed date what ever we had mauntained in material master,

my questin is that for 90 cv or any other qty it is giving same proposed date,

how can we make the setting the system should give the dates exactly for remaining qty

REgards,

VIKAS

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

The capacity of the production Qty (production time based on the QTY) will given by the PP people, so based on their configuration system will give the conform qty dates.

so please make involve the PP people also they will help you

Normally the Finished produt conform QTY date based on these functions.

1.Procuring the Raw materil .

2.Transit time of the Raw materials.

3.Production time.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

how the availability check acts in your system depends on your settings. some of these settings are done in the material master (replenishment, purchasing, transportation lead times, etc.) and some are related to production (production capacities, for example you can only produce 10 cv in a week, then it will propose 10 cv available every week).

you will also consider your MRP settings, which are in the material master as well.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is the defualt setting so it picks like that , suppose if u want ot chage the date ask ur PP consultant he will configure that date based on plant production.