cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am installing EP7.0 and PI7.0 on my computer. I got one error while installing the software. I got error at 39th phase: installsoftware units. It is unable to install software units. problem with SDM. Please have a look into this. the error log pasted here.

ERROR 2008-01-27 19:30:19

CJS-30156 SDM deployment failed for at least one of the components to deploy.<br> SOLUTION: Check 'F:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/callSdmViaSapinst.log' for more information.

Thanks,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please check callSdmViaSapinst.log for error.

-Pinkle

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praven,

Did you manage to solve the error? I am also facing the same problem.

Regards,

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i hava checked the log file. here it is:

... 16 more

For detailed information see the log file of the Deploy Service.

08/01/27 21:18:20 - ***********************************************************

Jan 27, 2008 9:18:20 PM Info: End of log messages of the target system.

Jan 27, 2008 9:18:20 PM Info: ***** End of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

Jan 27, 2008 9:18:20 PM Error: Aborted: development component 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.app'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'7.0009.20060728142055.0000'/'0', grouped by software component 'SAP_XIAF'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.7.00.9.0.20060827014800''/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.app..

Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.app in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.app in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Jan 27, 2008 9:18:20 PM Info: Starting to save the repository

Jan 27, 2008 9:18:21 PM Info: Finished saving the repository

thanks,

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

As i am installing Solution manager 4.0 on Windows, I am facing the same issue which you did.

I would really appreciate if you could through some light as in how you resolved this issue. I tried but not successful...

Regards

Ayush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Best for you open new thread ....Regards.