cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception while executing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When I run my application i have got the following Exception while executing it:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException:

Error connecting using JCO.Client: null

What might be the problem.

Is it that the JCO connection created is null or the Exception means something else.

When i tried Deploying it locally its working well.

Please help me out in this regard.

Thanks and regards,

Chandrashekar.

Edited by: Armin Reichert on Jan 28, 2008 6:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if the password of your JCO has been reset or not, even i have faced this problem. try resetting the password of the userid for JCO Metadata destination

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is it that this error is generated because we Created new models with Single Server and not on Load balancing Option.

The same code worked when connecting to Single Server locally but doesn't work when New models were created by selection of loadbalancing Option on Remote Server..during development on source from DTR Server(SLD)

Thanks and regards,

Chandrashekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekar,

Hi Friends,

Is it that this error is generated because we Created new models with Single Server and not on Load balancing Option.

The same code worked when connecting to Single Server locally but doesn't work when New models were created by selection of loadbalancing Option on Remote Server..during development on source from DTR Server(SLD)

Thanks and regards,

Chandrashekar.

No, the model itself seems to be correct. If it wasn't or incompatible with the backend you would get a different error.

Are you absolutely sure that the JCO connection the model uses exists on the J2EE server? And they are configured correctly?

Jeschael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeschael,

I am absolutely sure that the JCO connection the model uses exists on the J2EE server and they are configured correctly.

Infact it has been Tested Successfully.

I do think that there is a problem with the configuration of the JCO at the Client end.

Any comments on this are Welcomed.

Thanks and regards,

Chandrashekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your stacktrace and post it here also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Can u let me know how i can get the Stacktrace in the application?

i mean can u give me some sort of sample code for Stacktrace so that i can implement it get the necessary stacktrace which might help me to solve the issue.

Thanks and regards,

Chandrashekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur this tread for sample code of stack trace

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka/Sumith,

This is the required Stacktrace.

Please go through this stacktrace and let me know how to resolve this issue.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModel.prepareExecute(DynamicRFCModel.java:179)

com.utc.sap.testappm.allmodels.ALLMODELS.Z_test_input(ALLMODELS.java:709)

com.utc.sap.testappm.allmodels.Z_test_input.doExecute(Z_test_input.java:137)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:92)

com.test.testappCustomContoller.exuteCounterListData(testappCustomContoller.java:130)

com.test.wdp.InternaltestappCustomContoller.exuteCounterListData(InternaltestappCustomContoller.java:171)

com.test.testapp.onActionGo(testapp.java:188)

com.test.wdp.Internaltestapp.wdInvokeEventHandler(Internaltestapp.java:186)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Action.fire(Action.java:67)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doHandleActionEvent(WindowPhaseModel.java:420)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.processRequest(WindowPhaseModel.java:132)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WebDynproWindow.processRequest(WebDynproWindow.java:335)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.executeTasks(AbstractClient.java:143)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:313)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessingStandalone(ClientSession.java:713)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessing(ClientSession.java:666)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doProcessing(ClientSession.java:250)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:149)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:62)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doPost(DispatcherServlet.java:53)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)

Thanks and regards,

Chandrashekar.

Edited by: chandrashekar chandrashekar on Jan 28, 2008 2:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got similar problem and this is how i resolved

this is because jco connections are Using SSO and the user who is accessing that webdynpro application is not present in the backend system.

please make sure user is there in the backend system from which you are getting data

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by: Armin Reichert on Feb 18, 2008 7:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekar,

1. Check the configuration of the JCO connections.

2. Does the application force the user to login? If not, maybe there is no ticket yet.

Jeschael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekar,

Did you already verified the log/trace files to get more detailed messages?

Regards

Isaías Barroso