cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMSPING - stopped monitoring systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I've a solution manager configured as a CEN ccms system. Also a ccmsping was configured properly and worked for a couple of years perfectly.

Yesterday I got message in RZ20 -> ... -> availability and performance :

MTE class Availability_systemObject : No MTEs currently available

So I don't have availability monitoring on my system, the nodes are gray and inactive. I've installed the latest ccmsping agent 7.00 patch 140 and it still doesn't work.

Pleaes advice,

Dimitry Haritonov

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the CCMS services running in the OS Level of the server?. If not try starting it, if it gives an error let us know what the error is.

Cheers!

Bidwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean that the sapccmsr service and sapccm4x service should run on the CEN system for ccmsping to work ?

Dimitry Haritonov

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, exactly!

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is only sapccmsr.00 service and it is down as always was (even when ccmsping was working).

Any ideas ?

Dimitry Haritonov

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happens when you try to start it?

In RZ21 of CEN -> Topology -> Agents for remote systems and Agents for local systems -> Can you see the Agents up and running?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The service never run before. When I start it, it stops.

Yes, I can see the agents running from the other systems. The ccms monitoring is working perfectly except the ccmsping option that responsible for the "availability" monitoring.

Dimitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

"I've installed the latest ccmsping agent 7.00 patch 140 and it still doesn't work."

Did you follow all the steps...Refer to SAP Tutor: Availability Monitoring and CCMSPING in https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/inf?rid=/webcontent/uuid/10e3347a-0901-0010-a4ab-8e3848f90a15 [original link is broken]