cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard report for sales employee collections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

can you tell me is there any standard report for sales employee collection week wise and month wise.

Regards,

Atul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is any such standard report. It will have to be custom developed.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are a lot S_ALR_++++++++ reports for Customer in FI. If one of them suits your purpose, then you can add "personnel no" to the Customer Master "Company Code Data" (Account Management view) and use the multiple selection functionality of F4 selection (Selecting "Customer by Personel number" screen) get the required data for any sales employee.

There is nothing wrong in exploring all this, you learn. But ultimately, you end up doing ABAP report.

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Atul,

You have std report for sales office but not for sales employee.

First you will have to add sales employee as a partner function and enter that in each sales order/billing doc

After that you can find out entries sales employee with ABAP development.

Regds

MM

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

There is a standard Report - MCTI - Sales Employee Analysis.

SAP menu - Logistics - Sales & Distn - Sales Info system - Standard Analysis - MCTI...

This is part of LIS / SIS & the standard report would give figures provided your LIS / SIS is configured properly..

Hope this helps...

Reward if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer to following list i hopr it helps you

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/standard-sap-sd-reports.htm

Thanks

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

There is no standard report as such which can give you sale by a sales employee. But there are two ways you can design this:

1. In sales order header additional data A and B, we have option to setup a field which will uniquely identify the sales employee. Probably employee id or some unique number assigned. This field can be added to VBAK table. Then creating a Z report to pull orders on based on this field with some key fields wiill not be a difficult job.

2. Second is you can setup text determination is such a way that some header text gets the text determined equal to sales employee unique no. Then a report can be pulled to filter orders whose this text is non blank and then group according to the texts.

Hope i helped you. The first option is used with my client.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i am not aware of any standard report of this nature. there are work arounds that can be done, however. this is what we did when we could not fine any such report.

1. we included sales employee partner function in billing documents. this was copied from the sales order.

2. when you post payments, the clearing accounting document is linked to the billing document.

3. then, it is possible to come up with customized ABAP reports to link the payments postings with the sales employee.

hope this helped.

regards.