cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spliting Shipment Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to split Shipment Document. For Eg If the outbound delivery is for 10 pcs I want to create 2 shipment doc of 5pcs each by splitting the shipment doc. Please guide me how can i do the same.

Also in Tcode VT01N when I am able to assign delivery which is already assign to another Shipment Doc. How can I stop the duplication of the same. Pl guide if possible send me the document on Shipment Doc processing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mahi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

U cannot split shipment doc..why u want to split of shipment doc?....becoz if system will allow that in scene will be some thing like...one DO.say 80015315 assigned to two shipment of 5 pcs ...which system will never allow...(i know ur second question is that only......but dear pls check the delivery becoz for this no mapping is required its just standard)

No considering ur example...my perception is 10 pcs may not fit in one truck and thats the reason u may want split into 5 pcs each....for this use standard SAP concept ....

"Subsequent Delivery Split in Shipments ".......for this u need split profile (Implementation Guide under the path Logistics Execution - Shipping -Deliveries-Subsequent Delivery Split ) or tcode OVDSP..u need to assign this profile to shipment doc type

u can split DO at shipment level in VT01n in Goto->shipment and deliveries..u will find Split Deliveries...click here and give split qty say 5 pcs , simulate and click on close (ctrl + F10)...system will automatically create two DO (one original and one new) and u can remove one DO from worklist

OR use Tcode VLSP

I definetly thing u should go for this and should resolve ur issue

Regards

Jagdish