cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed delivery does not trigger TPSDLS01 IDoc to external TPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a R/3 Release 4.6C server, which is configured to send delivery IDoc (TPSDLS01) to external transportatoin planning system (TPS) via ALE/RFC.

When a new delivery is created, we can invoke VT61 to transmit TPSDLS01 to notify TPS. When a delivery is deleted or deallocated, R/3 immediately transmits the TPSDLS01 IDoc to notify TPS. These all work just fine, but we have a problem:

When a delivery that has already been transmitted to TPS but got modified after the first transmission, we need to be able to transmit it again to notify TPS of such change. However, R/3 refuses to transmit it again. When invoking VT61, nothing get transmitted and the log would say the delivery <delivery id> already transmitted to planning system <TPS ID>.

I am new to this, but it seems to be a simple configuration issue. I am suspecting the problem may come from the output parameters of our partner profiles. On the "Message Control" page for outbound message type TPSDLS, we have nothing defined.

On page 8 of the R/3 Transportation Planning Interface Document (https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9519a090-0201-0010-189d-a9d947b30a8e), there is a paragraph:

Deliveries that are changed in R/3 (transaction VL02) after they have already been reported to the transportation planning system are automatically retransferred after the changes are posted (provided they are relevant to transportation). This functionality is activated by the link to message control. When a change is made, the whole document is retransferred (not only the changed data is transferred).

Could anyone explain what this "activated by the link to message control" means (in terms of steps and exact field values)? Or if you think the problem is from elsewhere, please let me know.

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please post your thread in a relevant Forum so as to get speedy response....This should goto ABAP Data Transfer forum or SAP MM forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know this is quite old now....but, did you ever find an answer to this problem?

SR