cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP ELement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario of Make to order as well as make to stock, one material wrongly given strategy group as make to order which is basicaly a make to stock material for which there is already stock available, But as it was configured in material master as make to order. I have created a sales order for which sales order stock was created.

which can seen in MD04 there one line item showing as available stock as 125 and in 2nd line it was showing as Cust Order 125.

So when i am doing delivery the quantity was not got available.

I have deleted the order but directly through VA02 . But still it is showing in MD04.

Can any body tell me how could i delete this cust order of 125 in MD04?

Answar is rewarded.

Laxmikanta Das.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear laxmikanta

If you have deleted the order in VA02 but still appearing in MD04, try with this option.

In MD04, once you go into the screen where you see the stock details, on top there will be a blue round arrow which is refresh button. Select that and see that the deleted order goes out of the screen.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried but it is still there not removing fron the line.

Basically it the order needs to be deleted through MD04. That means i need to double click on the cust stock created and need to claik in change mode then directly delet the order. Then only after refresh it will not show you.

But i have direclty deleted the order by VA02. so this line is still appearing after doing a lot of refersh.

Do you have any another option. Please tell me.

Rgds.

Laxmikanta Das.