cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying 4 iviews into 1 iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created one model with 4 seperate Iviews.

Now I want to add the 4 seperate Iviews into 1 Iview and create 4 layers which represent the 4 Iviews that I have now. and make tab pages of the layers. The layers and tab pages are no problem but the copying is the problem!

How can I do this, is there a function for this or do I have to create a new model and recreate the iviews again, (they are pretty complex....)

Kind Regards

Marcel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select all the contents -> rt click the mouse button -> choose copy -> go the iView you want -> rt click and coose paste. Hope it helps.

I havea question for you...

Is it possible to add iViews to iView? I can't do it with VC 6 SP 6. Which verion of VC are you using? and can you explain about layers and tab pages - how is it done - again which version?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smithabanda

At the moment I am working as a Partner from SAp (Capgemini) on a demo for the BI conference in Dusseldorf 20 and 21 october. The visual composer version is not released yet and we (some other partners) are the first to "play" with it. When you create a model lets say for instance that you have two tables in it you can put both tables in seperate layers easy to define by drag and drop. The layers can be configured as tab pages. When you deploy the model then see in the portal 2 tabs bot with the tables thatyou defined in them.