cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the status of quant is inventory active?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do Physical Inventory of Handling Units in WM .The quantity of a meterial in the HU 1024 is 2,then I counted it with 4.there is difference for the physical inventory document.I cleared it via HUINV05. After I deleted status physical inventory via HUINV06 I find the quant is inventory active via LS26.so I can not move the bin stock for the quant is blocked.but I do the relevant steps according to online help.so I want to know what happended.thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chao,

As per your comment, I understand that, you have done Physical Inventory and posted teh differences.

During the posting of differences, system might have posted the following movement types :

Note, that you enter the movement types for the negative difference postings in the fields ready for input. The movement types for the positive difference postings are always one number higher (for example, the movement type for the negative difference posting for unrestricted- use stock is 711, then the movement type for the positive difference posting is 712). You must maintain these movement types in Customizing.

If you do not use the standard movement types, then you must perform the following activity in the SAP Reference IMG:

'Materials Management --> Inventory Management and Physical Inventory --> Movement Types --> Copy, Change Movement Types'.

Select the relevant movement types then choose 'Allowed transactions'. Enter transaction 'HUINV05' as the movement type.

You can enter the Posting date and the Document date to post the differences. This makes sense, for example, when you want to make a posting for the previous month.

Activities

Select the highest handling units and choose 'Process --> Clear item'. If there are no differences, then the system does not create a material document, and the inventory is closed for the posted handling units. If the system discovers differences during entry of the count results, then it creates a material document containing the differences in the physical inventory.

Note

Note, that you cannot post positive stock differences with handling units that refer to a storage type with the stock placement strategy 'B' or 'P'. You first need to make a transfer posting for these HUs to different storage types.

In this case, perform the following steps:

1. Delete this handling unit from the physical inventory document.

2. Make a transfer posting for this HU to a different storage type.

3. Create a new inventory document for this handling unit.

Br,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used the movement type 711 and 712 when I cleared the difference via HUINV05.the storage type is with the stock placement strategy 'L'.so I can't find the reason.can you help me?thanks!

Edited by: xin chao on Jan 28, 2008 9:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 1427309 - HU inventory: quant still blocked after clearing