cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

By pass check from Delivery to PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Presently in our company,The credit check is set at Delivery Level.

Now,without any futher setting In the TC OVA8 I want to bypass this check to PGI(So,that the system should allow me to create delivery,to pick,But stop me at PGI Level).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IMG-SD-Basic Function-Credit managment/Risk management->Credit management.....

Use credit group 03 Credit Group for Goods Issue and while assigning the credit group to delivery type ...u will find one column GI credit group..here assign 03 and dont assign any thing in column Dlv credit goup

now whatever is set for 03 at automatic credit control...sytem will stop u at PGI

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagdish,

Thanks for your response.

I know the settings which you have mentioned.But my problem is that i want to BY pass the Credit Check from Delivery to PGI without any setting in OVA8(IMG-SD-Basic Function-Credit managment/Risk management->Credit management).

So is their any program so that with this i can Resolve my issue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly explain " without any setting in OVA8" the way u r saying abt by passing OVA8..it seems u dont want to use the credit check facility given in OVA8 in std SAP.........i dont know how u will make credit check without making ur client requirement setting in 03 credit group and assigning 03 to delivery type

anyway...try for user exit...but i dont know abt coding in this

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me clear in Broader way.

I have set Credit check at Order level in TC OVA8.And my client wants to by pass the check from order to delivery and i did With Routine 903 .

Now after creating few order the check is Bypass from order to delivery.

And Now i wants to bypass the check from Delivery to PGI(Without any settings in OVA8)...

So is their any setting Other then OVA8,So that i can resolve my Client issue...

Edited by: shafi ahmed on Jan 26, 2008 10:47 AM