cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Error???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am dealing with an issue where we have problem entering PN00 (net value) or YN00 (Manual value) into my return order credit memo request. Here the price i am entering is a credit value. I am trying to enter this price at item level. The error what i am getting here is " Requirements are not fulfilled for condition PN00 or YN00".

Guyz could you please advice what are the necessary configuration changes needs to be done.

Thanks.

MM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Requrement mentioned against the condition type in the pricing procedure. If it is not satisfying, then create the routine as per your requiremnt with T-code VOFM

regards

VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM,

The solution to your question is within the error message itself. Please drill down more on the error message and you will find the answer on your own. First perform the pricing analysis on the sales document (order or billing). Then go to V/08 and choose the pricing procedure and check the requirement mentioned against PN00 and YN00. Try to understand the code for the requirement and you will automatically come to know what the code is checking for and what are you missing in your data maintenance because of which your requirement is failing and your PN00 and YN00 are not working.

Let me know if you need more help on this.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma