Did you mean: 

Deploy Error on FPM DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having a problem deploying a Development Component with this dependencies:

pcui_gp/xssfpm

pcui_gp/xssutils

following the example from help.sap.com

I already create all necessary components(vacs, cc, bc)...and since i'm working with NWDI, I already sync a Used DCs but i'm getting this error:

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ALEAL1.AB-/LOCALS1/Temp/temp1540sap.comwebfpm.ear

Aborted: development component 'webfpm'/'sap.com'/'EDE_fpm_D'/'20080125121741'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/webfpm.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/webfpm. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/webfpm. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine? (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

and when i build all used DC im getting this warnings:

[cda] WARNING: No reference entry for runtime dependency on component "pcui_gp/xssfpm" (vendor "sap.com")

[cda] WARNING: No reference entry for runtime dependency on component "pcui_gp/xssutils" (vendor "sap.com")

I thing maybe the deployment error is because of this, but I'm not sure what to do...Could anyone help?

thanks

Alan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error was because I was trying to deploy a component with the same name of another component. Solved removing deploy from previous deployed component.