cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects error - Accoutning Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

On cProjects 4.0, having set the accouting integration , when I click on the "Calculate" button under "Acccounting" tab (after having set "Flagged for transfer"), I get to see the message:

"No costing variant exists in controlling scenario CPR1"

Please suggest in details where could I be missing (or rather messsing) things???

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bittu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bittu,

You ned to assing Costing varient in controlling by Transaction code FINR3_CPROJECTS_CUST # Create and change controlling scenario.

Define cost varient PC02 which is for Internal order.

Assing same costing varient in same transaction code # setting for easy cost planning against your controlling scenario.

Hope same will help you.

Karan Hon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karan... that helped me get awat with that error. And you get points!!

However, after having set that when I get to the cProjects front end, I encountered this error - message from the log below:

"Error occurred in accounting - check the costing in the ERP system

Message no. DPR_FIN_GECCO026

Diagnosis

Errors occurred in costing in the ERP system.

Procedure

Check the costing log for costing in the ERP system:

Call costing:

If it is preliminary costing, the hyperlink for calling the ad hoc cost estimate can be found in the Costing view.

If it is costing for an account assignment object (after transfer), the hyperlink for calling Easy Cost Planning can be found in the Services view.

Can you please suggest?

Regards,

Bittu.

In costing, choose Revaluate All Items. The costing log is then generated with the error messages.

Procedure for System Administration

This message has the number DPR_FIN_GECCO026.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the Note 945221 which says about the purticular error.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am now able to generate the Internal Order. But on clicking the "Calculate" button under "Accounting" tab, I see the follwoing errors:

1. Costing data may not be up-to-date

2. Error occurred in accounting - see controlling cockpit (cProjects)

Message no. DPR_FIN_GECCO024

Diagnosis

Errors occurred when transferring to accounting.

System Response

DPR_FIN_GECCO 024

Procedure

Choose the link on the Accounting tab page. In the cockpit, you can create a variant with your cProjects project under Selection Variant Orders cProjects. The errors that occurred are then displayed. If no messages are displayed in the controlling cockpit, they have already been processed or deleted. If this is the case, trigger the transfer again.

No more messages are displayed once the transfer has been carried out successfully (that is, no errors occurred).

Please suggest.

Regards,

Dhirendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto Controlling Cockpit.

I hope u have maintained ITS in SPRO which will enable you to goto COntrolling cockpit.

Else you can just logon using sapgui n use Tcode: COCPCPR

Enter internal Order and check error n post it.

cockpit ll get you more details.

I would suggest you to create a new project n try with that, as if the settings are altered after creation of Internal Order then the changes will take place from next order.

Niranjan

Let me know if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Thanks fof the response.

This is what I get to see in COCPCPR:

i) Error occurred during creation of settlement rule

ii) No settlement rule exists for object number OR000006000001 (6000001 is the Internal Order).

And yes, how can I get to the Controlling Cocpit from the cProjects front end? I do see a link under the 'Accounting' tab but clicking on it does not take me to the Controlling Cockpit.

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Dhirendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bittu,

Whenever the internal order is replicated for the project, the system automatically creates a settlement rule for the same.

In your case, it is not able to do so.

You can create the settlement rule of an internal order manually via transaction KO02.

Did you provide responsible Org Unit in cProjects before replicating the internal order?

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain ITS in SPRO.

the link is

Spro>Collaboration Projects>Connection to External Systems>Object Links in SAP Systems>>Make Settings for Calling an SAP Transaction

here you need to define under Alias for Web server of an SAP Transaction.

You can get ITS address from your Basis team.

this will get you Controlling Cockpit link in Cproject>accounting.

this link will be shown only if you have internal order assigned to Project.

To check if order is assigned to Proj you can refer to Status which reads Released> assigned

or

created>assigned depends on the strategy you choose for Project type.

Just login thru GUI n check for order you mentioned whether the project you are talkin @ is same.

You can check this in Internal Order > bottom Pane > reads Cproject details like type, Reason ID etc

Niranjan

Let me know if it Helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign settlement rule to the order type. Generally CPR1 is default order type for creation of internarl order from cProjects. In the transaction kot2_opa, assign the settlement rule to the order type.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Thanks for the details. Appreciate your effort. You get points! I am working on this and shall post concerns, if any.

As for the ITS details, yes, there's an entry at the path you specified but when I click on the link (Controlling Cockpit) at the cProjects front end, I see a browser page opening but having nothing more than the information "The page cannot be displayed".

I'll post of the updates. Thanks again.

Regards,

Bittu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bittu,

Have you managed to resolve this issue? I am having the exact same problem and have followed the suggestions in this thread. I've manually created the settlement rules for the IO, but still getting the error.

Appreciate if you could share with me how you resolved the problem.

Cheers,

Lashan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to define costing variant in CO module of R/3 which will be the base for Easycost Planning. The transaction for creating Costing Variant is OKKR.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan